To Our Future First Graders
Our motto: ‘A child must be welcomed with respect, brought up with love and let go away in freedom.’ /Rudolph Steiner/
In the school year of 2018/2019 we intend to have three classes:
1a: Hungarian-English bilingual class
1b: specializes in Mathematics or English
1c: specializes in Art
Why to choose Molnár?
- Friendly atmosphere, parents are considered partners
- Focus on personality, effective upbringing and education
- Wide range of programmes: traditional events, international relations
We are looking forward to meeting you in Molnár.
For further information, please call our deputy headteacher, Réka Boda on 484-0659.
You may meet the future class teachers from 4.30 on 6th January, 2018.
Open lessons for both parents and children:
- 31st January 2018, periods 1-3 (8.00-10.40)
- 14th February 2018, periods 1-3 (8.00-10.40)
- 28th February 2018, periods 1-3 (8.00-10.40)
Play with us on Molnár Grund (for children who start going to school in September 2018):
- 5th March 2018, 16.15-17.00 – Let’s sing and dance.
- 12th March 2018, 16.15-17.00 – Let’s move.
- 19th March 2018, 16.15-17.00 – Arts and crafts
Tea-party on 26th March 2018 – Meet the future teachers from 4.30.
You may ask for pedagogic advice from 4.00 on 9th and 10th April 2018.